Escape to St. Augustine to Design
the Next, Exciting Chapter of Your Life!
Are You Ready for a Change in Your Life?
The Design a Life You Love Retreat is perfect for you! Perhaps you are —
- Making a mid-career change
- Starting a business
- Experiencing an empty nest
- Deciding whether to leave or re-enter the workforce
- Creating a newly single life
- Designing a fabulous life after career/employment
- Wondering what new adventures you haven’t even thought of that might be possible for you!
Change is necessary for growth and renewal. Come catapult yourself into the future you are daydreaming about, you Daydream Believer!
Participants will share a common goal: To design a new phase of life, a new endeavor or career for more joy and fulfillment.
Here’s What You’ll Take Away from this Retreat:
- A soul-level understanding of what is essential to your happiness
- Clarity about where you are right now
- New strategies for managing balance and energy
- New ways to frame problems you’ve been struggling with for some time that will make them more easily solvable
- Tools and insights for optimal decision-making
- Three different, exciting, possible and doable life plans for your immediate future
- An action plan to maneuver your way to your desired future
- A host of life-designing collaborators you can call on going forward
Immerse Yourself in Possibility and Plot Your Next Life Adventure
In an intimate group of exclusively women, each participant will design her own unique journey toward a thoughtfully crafted, joyful, meaningful and thoroughly well-lived life.
The retreat sessions will include instructional presentations, creativity exercises, journaling and interactions with other participants – all designed to aid you in imagining and designing new and real possibilities for your future. If you value stretching your mind with exciting possibilities, trying on new ideas, and jumping into an immersive experience, this retreat is for you.
This interactive and immersive 4 day/3 night retreat will be led by Linda Barnby, an experienced life coach, group facilitator, professional teacher, creativity junkie and lawyer, who has successfully and creatively re-designed her life several times – sometimes by choice and sometimes due to adversity.
Design a Life You’ll Love in a Luxurious, Historic Sanctuary
We’ve Thought of (and Included) Everything
The All-Inclusive Retreat Fee includes all lodging, meals, snacks, desserts, included amenities and activities, and the guidance and mentorship you need to design the next exciting chapter of your life in total comfort and luxury.
- Small group instruction and interaction led by an experienced life coach, Linda Barnby
- Access to the exclusive, private Facebook community
- Two (2) Group Video Coaching/Training Calls (one before and one after the retreat)
- Design a Life You Love© Workbook for completing exercises and recording your reflections and plans
- Three nights accommodations Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights in a serene, historic inn in the heart of Old St. Augustine
- Single Occupancy (queen bed)
- Double Occupancy also available with twin beds or King bed
- Wine and Cheese Welcome Reception Thursday evening at 5:30 pm
- All meals including hot breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks and beverages (alcoholic beverages also included, if desired)
- Evening social each night with hors d’oeuvres and beverages
- Decadent desserts each night
- Complimentary Night-Time Snack Basket of chips, crackers, and snack bars
- Morning movement and stretching
- Complimentary access to a state-of-the-art health and fitness center
- Complimentary admission to the St. Augustine Lighthouse and Museum plus discounts on purchases in the gift shops
- 50% discount on admission to the nearby Oldest House Museum – one of St. Augustine’s finest treasures of local history
- Free use of bicycles to tour Old St. Augustine
- Fun evening activities
- Champagne Toast Saturday evening to celebrate!
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- Plush white terry guest robes, monogrammed with the Inn’s logo, are provided in your guest room, for you to snuggle up in after a bath or help you warm up by the fireplace.
- Complimentary fresh flowers and a sherry decanter and snifters greet guests in their room or suite upon arrival. Relax and enjoy these special treats in privacy and comfort during your stay.
- Saturday “Afternoon at the Beach” outing at St. Augustine Beach, one of Florida’s top beaches with beach chairs & towels provided at the Beach Cottage
- Antiques, pool, fire pit, garden patio, evening social, dessert every night and many other luxurious amenities!
Schedule of Activities
- The Retreat will be begin with a wine and cheese reception on Thursday evening, April 11, 2019 at 5:30 pm. The first workshop session will start on Friday, April 12, 2019 at 9 am and end on Sunday, April 14, 2019 at 10 am.
- Rejuvenating and energizing movement sessions each morning
- Friday morning and afternoon workshop sessions
- Saturday morning workshop session
- Saturday afternoon optional Beach Outing, Tour of St. Augustine or whatever you like!
- Fun activities Friday and Saturday evenings in Old St. Augustine; plus optional fun and creative activities for those staying in
- Sunday morning, we’ll meet for breakfast and share fond goodbyes and depart by 10 am
- Those of us staying an extra day are welcome to tour St. Augustine with us on Sunday!
Adventure and Rejuvenation Await In the Heart of Old St. Augustine
Historic St. Francis Inn Bed and Breakfast is located at 279 St George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084 in the heart of Old Town within walking distance of shops, restaurants and historic sites.
Your Retreat Mentor and Guide
Hi, I’m Linda Barnby, founder of HelloSweetLife.com, a community of women wanting more joy, meaning, fulfillment and connection. I also lead two groups for women in the Greater Orlando area with social and educational activities happening several times a month.
I’ve practiced law and owned my own law firm in the Orlando area for decades. While practicing law, I founded the National Association of Entrepreneurs and, as Chapter Director, led 5 chapters simultaneously for 2 years. Prior to law school, I taught gifted education in public school. (I am adamant that everyone is gifted – whether they are aware of their gifts or not!)
I’m a certified SoulCollage® Facilitator and a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Certified Practitioner.
I’ve re-designed my own life numerous times due to tragedy, adversity, as well as by choice. My “super powers” include insight, organization, communication, effervescent optimism and a sense of humor.
My mission, in every iteration of my work, has always been to guide others to make the most of their talents, resources and their lives. I celebrate the opportunity to lead women toward well-crafted, joyful, meaningful lives, through the Design a Life You Love© Program.
I’ve invested thousands of dollars and dedicated hundreds of hours in training with some of the most successful life, career and entrepreneur coaches in the industry over the past decade. Leading women to step into their own best selves is my greatest joy.
This will be an exclusive, intimate retreat for women only. Only a small number of spots are available.
Register early to secure your spot and take advantage of substantially discounted Early Bird Rates! Fees are non-refundable; however, if, after registering, you find you cannot attend, you may transfer your registration to another person OR you may attend a future retreat within a year.
What’s Not Included
- Round trip airfare/transportation between your home and the airport and/or the St. Francis Inn in St. Augustine
- Transportation between Jacksonville, Orlando, or other airport and the St. Francis Inn in St. Augustine. (If you need help in finding transportation, we are more than happy to assist) *** NOTE: Transportation from Jacksonville airport to the St. Francis Inn may be provided if you fly Frontier Airlines.
- Extra meals, snacks or beverages not detailed above
- Funds for extracurricular activities, souvenirs, spa treatments
- Funds to tip your housekeepers (if desired)
- Funds for shopping adventures
- Personal, medical or travel cancellation insurance
Contact Retreat Leader
Group Coaching Call
We will have a video group coaching/training call via Zoom. Once you have booked your retreat, I will email you the information regarding the group call.
Hit the Reset Button to Create Something New and Exciting
This retreat is your opportunity to unplug from your daily routine and to truly hit the “reset” button. Life is a spinning wheel that will keep spinning unless you stop, reassess, and navigate with thoughtful purpose. Do you have dreams and goals but feel too overwhelmed to move forward? Have defeating thoughts been holding you hostage? Simply feeling stuck and need a clear path?
This retreat is a safe, sacred place for you to stop, listen to your heart, and reset your trajectory. I’m here to guide you along the way with a proven process and framework. Design the life you desire this April and get started on it right away!
Refresh and Renew
There’s an old adage that I love: “You cannot pour from an empty vessel.” In other words, you cannot care for others until you care for yourself. That is the heart of this retreat. As women, we give so selflessly to our family, our friends, our communities. But at a certain point, we MUST take time out to nourish, refresh and revitalize ourselves.
This retreat is your opportunity to disconnect in a healthy, positive way, so that you can return to your life refreshed and renewed with a new life plan – no longer on hold – that will delight and fulfill you – and inspire others.
Lowest Rates Available through April 6, 2019!